•April 24-27, 2014 TCT
Location: Rivers End Campground - Tybee Island, GA
Reservations: Reservations should be made directly with Rivers End campground calling (912) 786-5518. Site fees are dependent on type of site you choose. Remember, to mention you are with the TCT Vintage Rally to receive the appropriate rate! www.riversendcampground.com. Once your reservation is made, please print and mail your registration form to your rally master Kim Hoke. (listed on bottom of form) We have 55 sites reserved/held for TCT only through March 5, 2014 so please reserve quickly to insure a spot with the group.
Amenities: This campground has wonderful facilities for all members of your family including clean shower facilities, pool, dump station, game room, laundry, paved streets and two fenced dog parks. Your site will include, a fire ring, picnic table, water, electric, cable and Wi-Fi (sewer is optional)! All of this located just 1/2 mile from the gorgeous Tybee island beach.
Island Fun: Video - Tybee Island was recently ranked in the top 10 American beaches! For more information about tours and sites, visit http://tybeeisland.com/ or http://visittybee.com/ TCT
•2014/04/25-27 TCT Virginia Vintage Rally Williamsburg Virginia KOA Virginia Peggy Mason Peggymas@msn.com TCThttp://www.tincantourists.com/rallyregistration1.php Registration fee TBD-at least $75 but no more than $100 for Friday and Saturday night. (Includes Sat. night meal for 2). Must be a TCT active member (an additional $20) Saturday night catered meal (with possible musical entertainment) TCT
•May 16-18, 2014 TCT
Where: Franklin County Fairgrounds in Greenfield, MA
North American Family Campers Association (NAFCA) would like to invite the TCT Tin Can Tourists to the 2014 NAFCA Spring Safari on May 16-18, 2014 at the Franklin County Fairgrounds in Greenfield, MA. Here is the information for TCT members for our NAFCA rally:
- There will be booths selling food, camping supplies, crafts, and other things.
- There will be entertainment on Saturday Night.
- There will be games for everyone to play in!
- If a TCT member would like to have a booth to sell something, they can just let us know when filling out the reservation form.
- TCT members can come in on Thursday, May 15 (for an extra charge) or on Friday.
- TCT members can display their campers all day Friday and Saturday.
- TCT members can camp in their campers for the weekend.
- TCT members will be parked near the restrooms and the main hall. The restrooms will have toilets, sinks and showers.
- There will be activities for everyone all ages.
- TCT members will have access to everything that goes on at the rally.
- TCT will be allowed to have a group campfire. In addition to the main hall, there will be another building available, if you need to meet for a meeting.
- Pets are welcome to come! We love pets too!
- Kids of all ages are welcome to come! We love kids and teens!
- TCT members will feel safe because we will have security!
- Because of the TCT, there might be some media outlets at the rally.
- If a TCT member would like to attend the Good Sam Rally the following weekend, then TCT members are welcome to stay the week or leave their camper at the fairgrounds for the week. They would need to contact the fairgrounds to make the arrangements for during the week and the MA State Good Sam Director for the weekend rally.
- There is no limit on how many TCT members can come, so everyone is welcome to come! Feel free to invite your friends and family to come as well! NAFCA is a family camping club and we welcome everyone like members in our own family!
As of right now, prices and reservation form is not set in stone. We are doing a waiting list, so that when the reservation form is all set with the prices, we will e-mail them out to everyone! Please send an e-mail to Orlando183NAFCA@aol.com with the subject line "2014 NAFCA Spring Safari" and we will add you to the mailing list! Thank You! TCT
•2014/05/15-18 TCT16th Annual TCT Spring Gathering Camp Dearborn, Milford MI Forrest Bone firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-748-1483 TCT http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=168052369887848 & Site reservations can be made after January 30th Number of units allowed at event: 160 with some electric only sites for over flow Fun, great food, open house and the North American Vintage Trailer and Motor Coach Concours – Model A show – Classic Car Show – Big Band on Saturday TCT
•2014/05/16-18 TCT 6th Enchanted Encampment - TCT rally Turquoise Trail Campground and RV park, Cedar Crest New Mexico Karen Campbell (SW TCT Rep) Karencampbellwithrt66@hotmail.com, 505-294-6000 http://www.tincantourists.com/rallyregistration1.php $90.00 includes an annual TCT membership Located on the Turquoise Trail National Scenic Byway, 15 min. from Albuquerque and short distance to Santa Fe. TCT
•2014/06/06-08 TCT 7th Annual Western Canadian TCT Tin Can Tourists Vintage Trailer Meet Sons of Norway Camp, 311901 Seux Rd, Mission BC Canada Susan Measures email@example.com http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=171593149517688 50 Units allowed. This is a TCT sanctioned event, $10 rally fee, $25 per day E/W sites, $15 dry sites Meet and greet margarita party, potluck supper, open house, swap meet, outstanding sweater parade, lots of good trailer fun. TCT
•2014/06/07-10 TCT 35th Annual Vicksburg Old Car Festival 300 N. Richardson St., Vicksburg - south of Kalamazoo MI Ken and Lee Evensen LeeKenevensen@att.net or phone: 269-649-2445 http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=157843020921932 Must be a TCT member to register for the limited sites. Electric available. Car show, camping in the Vicksburg Historic Village, open house on Saturday, arts & crafts, book sale, antiques, lots of food. TCT
•July 2014 TCTBlack Fly Caravan A unique opportunity to Caravan in gorgeous Ontario. Canadian Shield country, train ride across muskeg to James Bay, Steam Show, cities, towns, waterfall, lakes, boon docking, rocks, trees, rocks, trees...... Longest Street in the World according to Guinness Book of World Records. Mid July 2014.Oh yeah, fishing lots of fishing! Tentative dates are Mid-July 2014. Bring some sunscreen, OFF and be raring to go on the, " TCT -Black Fly Caravan". Your Eastern Canadian Rep. and the Filaults on beginning to get excited in our first steps to organize this Canadian Caravan! Contact me if interested. Rick Myer - firstname.lastname@example.org TCT
•2014/07/24-27 TCT 5th Annual Vintage Camper Gathering Port Crescent State Park, 1775 Port Austin Road, Port Austin Michigan John Truitt and the TCT Party Planners email@example.com, (313-701-8930) Contact John Truitt at firstname.lastname@example.org to register & pick your site (do not call the park directly) or call 313-701-8930 for more info. $27.00 per night for camping & Car Pass - $6.00 per day 75 Units maximum - Community bonfires/storytelling, music, potluck dinner, Sat. Trailer Tours TCT
•2014/07/26-27 TCT Backus Heritage Village Gathering 1267 Bacus Mill Road, RR#1 Port Rowan, Ontario Canada Ken Hindley at email@example.com or Forrest Bone at firstname.lastname@example.org://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=165117660184699 or www.lprca.on.caNumber of units allowed at event: To be determined. Must be a TCT member Vintage campers will be parked amongst the historic buildings allowing visitors to the village a look at some unique and beautiful vintage trailers and motor coaches TCT
•2014/08/14-17 TCT Retro Revival Weekend Groveland Oaks County Park, 14555 Dixie Hwy, Holly Michigan Forrest Bone email@example.com http://www.tincantourists.com/rallyregistration1.php The registration fee of $80.00 for two - $60 for a single will cover your site fee, a dinner and a breakfast. An additional $20 if you are not a TCT active member. Join likeminded vintage owners at one of the nicest Oakland County Michigan Parks. We have two group loops reserved that will accommodate 30 units TCT